Turton’s Proud Awards week 5 and the final one of the half term. We have had lots more reasons to be 'proud' this week. We have seen our amazing sixth form students produce a charity video for Crohns and Colitis UK in memory of Cameron Duxbury, a much loved former student. It can be viewed here: http://www.projectforawesome.com/watch?v=74WRmtt2lMA We love receiving the nominations and are very 'proud' of how all the students have done in this difficult and tiring half term. So here is the Top Ten. As ever, they are in no particular order, we think they are all number 1's! Have a lovely half term!
Deadline: Thursdays at 2pm
student year group
approval for name & photo to go online
- Turton Careers Information: 9th June, 2021
- Easter News! From Years 7, 8 and 9
- Turton’s Proud Awards
- Travel Information and Toolkits – Back to School
- TFGM Bus Services Timetable
- Northern Train Information: Return to School
- Proud Awards: This Week’s Top Ten!
- Letters to parents/carers & school staff – Reminder of the restrictions for half term