Thank you for your hard work and support to follow the rules and help control the spread of Covid-19 in Bolton during these challenging times.
We would like to take this opportunity to remind you that if your child or anyone in your household / bubble shows any of the three main symptoms of COVID-19 then they should isolate immediately and get a test as soon as possible.
The three main symptoms are:
- A high temperature, over 37.8 degrees
- A new and continuous cough, this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or three or more coughing episodes in 24 hours
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
You can order a test at https://www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test
A national lockdown still applies in all of England and in line with this, you must not travel, including abroad, unless you have a legally permitted reason to do so. It is illegal to travel abroad for holidays and other leisure purposes.
In February half term it is important that you should stay local – meaning avoiding travelling outside of your village or town where you live. This will help reduce the transmission of the virus.
We thank you for your continued support of Bolton’s schools as they implement national guidance to keep their students, and your children, safe during this pandemic. Please continue to comply with the wider restrictions in place during half term to help reduce the impact of covid on your child’s education when they return after the holidays.
By working together, we all play our part to protect ourselves, those around us, and the NHS.
Bernie Brown Helen Lowey
Director of Children’s Services Director of Public Health
- (09/06/2022) > Bolton College – Year 10 Taster
- (08/06/2022) > Marketing Opportunity with Dentrain
- (27/05/2022) > Finance opportunity for school/college leavers
- (25/05/2022) > HSBC Degree Apprenticeships
- Turton’s Lotto Draw – May, 2022
- The Apprenticeship Guide > (19/05/2022)
- Apprenticeship at Cohens Chemist (Bolton) > (17/05/2022)
- (09/05/2022) > Bolton at Home vacancies and apprentice open day