Andy Briggs to visit Turton.
Author, screenwriter and conservationist Andy Briggs will be making the first of 2 visits to school on Thursday 9th June, speaking in the Arts Theatre from 9.45-10.45. We’ll be welcoming pupils from other local schools and inviting our year 8 students who have participated well in the Accelerated Reader scheme to attend the event. Andy is an excellent speaker and the film industry experience, working on Hollywood films such as Judge Dredd, gives his presentations a very professional edge. He will be talking about his new adventure novel “Iron Fist” as well as his previous children’s novels and his work in Hollywood.
After the session Andy will be signing copies of his books. Pupils who have been invited to attend will be given a letter for parents which includes an order form, if you would like to pre-order please indicate which books you would like to order and return it to the library with the details.
An information sheet about book ordering is available to download.
If you have any queries please contact our librarian, Judith Sprawling.
Default Gallery Type Template
This is the default gallery type template, located in:
If you're seeing this, it's because the gallery type you selected has not provided a template of it's own.
Download Pre-Order Forms
- (09/06/2022) > Bolton College – Year 10 Taster
- (08/06/2022) > Marketing Opportunity with Dentrain
- (27/05/2022) > Finance opportunity for school/college leavers
- (25/05/2022) > HSBC Degree Apprenticeships
- Turton’s Lotto Draw – May, 2022
- The Apprenticeship Guide > (19/05/2022)
- Apprenticeship at Cohens Chemist (Bolton) > (17/05/2022)
- (09/05/2022) > Bolton at Home vacancies and apprentice open day