At Specsavers, we believe in growing our own.
Our apprenticeships provide firm foundations for lifelong careers in Optometry and Audiology. Fields that are dynamic, rewarding and constantly evolving.
In practical terms this means hands-on learning and preparation for those all-important next steps. Something our 600 apprentices certainly appreciate.
Growing our talent. It’s a company-wide philosophy that’s backed up by the stats:
- 90% of apprentices stay working for us
- 60% go on to complete further recognised training
- 1200 apprentices, and counting
For further information click here
- New Mobile Phone Policy
- The Apprenticeship Guide – May
- Turton’s Big Money Draw (April 2023)
- Exam Preparation Year 7 – 9
- Exam Preparation Evening (Years 7-9)
- KS3 Easter Newsletters – Available now!
- The Apprenticeship Guide – April
- Year 11 – Easter Expectations
- Proud Awards – Easter 2023
- Big Money Draw (March, 2023)
- L1, L2 and Tech aware timetable
- A-Level Exam timetable (Summer 2023)
- GCSE Exam Timetables (Summer 2023)
- Home to School Transport Consultation
- Year 11 Newsletter (March 2023)
- Specsavers Apprenticeships 2023