Please find attached a copy of the exam timetable for the upcoming Year 11 Science and Maths exams. All year 11 students have been issued with this timetable and have a copy on their school email account. Your son / daughter’s Maths and Science teachers will have discussed these exams with them and all students should be underway with their preparation. If you have any questions about these exams please contact your son / daughter’s teacher or the relevant Head of Department.
Head of Maths (Mr P Howard) firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Science (Mr M Smith) email@example.com
These exams and the preparation for them with enable students to see how far they have come, since their previous examinations, and also what areas need working on as they move through year 11.
If there are any further questions then please do get into contact with either myself, your son / daughter’s Form Tutor or Mr McElroy.
- Christmas Letter to Parents (Christmas 2019)
- Revision sessions available for Year 11 students
- Criminology Diploma now available at Turton Sixth Form
- KS4 Oracy Program
- Year 11 Science & Maths Exams (Mocks /OCT)
- Year 7 Curriculum Evening
- Year 8 & 9 Curriculum Evening: Key notes
- Highlights: Year 10 Induction Evening