Coffee and Chatter
*This event has now been closed due to a lack of interest*
Do you remember the old days of meeting up with parents in the primary playground?
Talking over the highs and lows of the day?
Feeling like you knew what they were up to in their little days?
Well… we can’t quite replicate that with fully-fledged-teenagers, but we thought it might be a nice idea to have a monthly opportunity to come into school and actually talk to other parents (and us if you want to!)
See you in our new dining room, complete with fancy coffee machine, on the last Thursday of the month from 9am.
The first meet up will be on THURSAY 28TH MARCH.
- TFGM Timetable(s) School Bus Service 2020/2021
- Year 11 & 13 Results Information
- Turton’s Proud Awards – Celebration Week!
- Blackburn with Darwen BC School Transport – Season Tickets
- The 16-19 Bursary Fund
- The Summer and looking ahead to September…
- Team Proud’s Week Fourteen – The Final Top Ten!