Turton School was thrilled to receive a heart defibrillator donated by Kier construction. The defibrillator was donated following an incident when a member of the Kier staff working on the recent expansion building at Turton School, collapsed and an AED was used as part of the initial CPR given by Turton site manager, Andy Morris. This donation means that Turton School has defibrillators accessible in a short period of time, across the site.
Default Gallery Type Template
This is the default gallery type template, located in:
If you're seeing this, it's because the gallery type you selected has not provided a template of it's own.
- Turton Careers Information: 9th June, 2021
- Easter News! From Years 7, 8 and 9
- Turton’s Proud Awards
- Travel Information and Toolkits – Back to School
- TFGM Bus Services Timetable
- Northern Train Information: Return to School
- Proud Awards: This Week’s Top Ten!
- Letters to parents/carers & school staff – Reminder of the restrictions for half term