Some information about an Apprenticeship in a Marketing position that Dentrain has available, they are looking for someone to start ASAP.
If you are interested in this Role check out the following information...
|JOB TITLE||AREA OF WORK|
Dentrain Professionals Ltd – Office based
|Rate of Pay||Hours of work|
£4.81 an hour paid monthly
|Monday to Friday
|Annual leave entitlement||Pension scheme|
|You will automatically be enrolled in to the company’s pension scheme. If you wish to opt out please do so by emailing Yvonne Brunsden: email@example.com
|KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
1. Assist the Manager in the development and implementation of the company marketing objectives.
2. Identify the need for any additional marketing / promotional material or re-prints of current material and maintain stock cupboard in Marketing department.
3. Maintain company displays and ensure displayed marketing material is up to date - notice boards, posters, and literature displays.
4. Produce Internal / external communications (staff emails and newsletters).
5. Liaise with suppliers to gain quotes for advertising and promotional items.
6. Ensure course information on the ERP system and company website is up to date and liaise with the relevant department on any updates.
7. Produce and undertake direct mail / email campaigns as and when required.
8. Produce marketing material, including the creation and design of these working with the relevant department for the content.
10. Update the company social media sites daily and continue to grow our following.
11. Monitor and evaluate the google analytics for the company website.
12. Responsible for updating of the Dentrain Website with Apprenticeship vacancies, new courses, news stories, case studies, blogs and banners and ensure all content is refreshed and kept up to date.
13. Responsible for updating the company membership links on the website.
14. To be responsible for company Charity events (including promotion and implementation) and liaise with the Manager to agree these.
15. Provide general support to the Manager / Senior
16. Produce monthly statistics marketing report
17. Undertake Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for the company website.
18. Produce infographics on a bi-monthly basis gathering relevant information as requested by the Manager.
19. Actively promote and seek ways of promoting Dentrain Professionals through digital media and liaise with the Manager / Senior with your ideas.
USE THE FOLLOWING SOFTWARE IN TIME:
1. Google Analytics – this is a free tool to manage website performance
2. Canva – this is also a free design tool
3. Hootsuite – social media marketing scheduling tool
4. Adobe Software – for designing and editing
5. Mailchimp – Email marketing tool
|KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES SPECIFIC TO LEARNING AREA|
|Manage the company social media accounts
Market all company courses
Design marketing materials
Attend company staff meetings and provide an update to all staff
Manage own time
Adhere to all company policies
Variation to this Job Description
This is a description of the job as it is at present and is current at the date of issue. The job description will be renewed and updated as necessary to ensure that appropriate revisions are incorporated, and that it relates to the job to be performed. This process is conducted jointly with Directors. You are expected to participate fully in the review and, following discussion, to update your job description as is considered necessary or desirable. It is our aim to reach agreement on reasonable changes. However, if such agreement is not forthcoming, Management reserves the right to insist on changes after consultation with you.
- Industrial Action on Arriva Bus Services
- Turton Proud Awards – Summer!
- Student Travel 2022-23 with Arriva 541 Bus Service
- (09/06/2022) > Bolton College – Year 10 Taster
- (08/06/2022) > Marketing Opportunity with Dentrain
- (27/05/2022) > Finance opportunity for school/college leavers
- (25/05/2022) > HSBC Degree Apprenticeships
- Turton’s Lotto Draw – May, 2022
- The Apprenticeship Guide > (19/05/2022)
- Apprenticeship at Cohens Chemist (Bolton) > (17/05/2022)
- (09/05/2022) > Bolton at Home vacancies and apprentice open day
- (26/04/2022) > Amazon Future Engineer Bursary Scheme
- (26/04/2022) > Holiday play workers wanted
- (26/04/2022) > Aerospace Engineer Taster Weeks
- ‘Female Leaders’ Programme
- (21/04/2022) > Bolton College Open Event