Vacancies for Holiday Play workers, may be suitable for Year 12 & 13 students, applicants
must be aged 17 or over for the Holiday playworker or 18 or over for the Holiday SEND playworker by July 24, 2022.
Holiday play workers wanted
The Youth and Play Team are recruiting Holiday play workers and Holiday SEND play workers now.
- Enjoy working with young people?
- want to have a positive impact in your local community?
- And are ready to make a real difference in our next generation’s future?
Here’s an opportunity to enhance experiences and enrich the lives of children, young people and families across Bolton.
Please see below links for respective roles and more information.
Come and join our dynamic and friendly team to make a real difference in your local communities.
Deadline: Friday, May 13, 2022, at 12pm.
Interviews will be held in last week of May/first week of June. All posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, and you must be aged 17 or over for the Holiday playworker or 18 or over for the Holiday SEND playworker by July 24, 2022.
- The Apprenticeship Guide: October Newsletter
- (30/09/2022) > The New Apprenticeship Guide – 2022
- Turton Sixth Form Open Evening
- Year 7 Curriculum & Pastoral Evening
- Big Money Draw – Join Now!
- Parent Governor Election – Nominations
- KS3 Homework Schedules/Booklets 2022-23
- Bank Holiday: School Closed on Monday 19th September