The Amazon Future Engineer bursary scheme is now open for applications!
I am writing with exciting news from the Royal Academy of Engineering’s Education team.
We are launching the second round of our Amazon Future Engineer bursary, a scheme aimed at supporting women students from low-income households who will be studying computer science or related engineering courses at UK universities.
The financial support package of £5,000 a year, for up to four years, will be made available to students progressing from either A levels or technical/vocational education courses to university for the 2022/23 academic year. The bursaries will help students who demonstrate a drive and passion for computing and engineering, and an understanding of how innovation and creativity in these fields can help solve some of the world’s greatest challenges.
Applications for the Amazon Future Engineer bursaries are now open, and close at 4pm on Monday 6 June 2022. We aim to reach and to encourage as many eligible students as possible to apply. We would therefore like to ask for your support in promoting the scheme to your networks.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Lauren Pattle, who manages the scheme. She can be reached at email@example.com and would be very happy to answer your questions. Please also feel free to share her contact information with your personal networks.
Programme Manager, Connecting STEM Teachers and WVEP
Royal Academy of Engineering
- (09/06/2022) > Bolton College – Year 10 Taster
- (08/06/2022) > Marketing Opportunity with Dentrain
- (27/05/2022) > Finance opportunity for school/college leavers
- (25/05/2022) > HSBC Degree Apprenticeships
- Turton’s Lotto Draw – May, 2022
- The Apprenticeship Guide > (19/05/2022)
- Apprenticeship at Cohens Chemist (Bolton) > (17/05/2022)
- (09/05/2022) > Bolton at Home vacancies and apprentice open day