Turton’s Proud Awards week 2 and what a fabulous week you have had. This week we have had poems, articles, revision resources, ballet, and computer coding from our hard working students. We have also seen some personal achievements from music, dance and raising disability awareness - so much talent on display at Turton!
The quality of the work has been outstanding, but the effort we are seeing is just incredible. We know that lockdown learning is difficult, but so many of you are giving us reasons to be 'proud' Here is the Top Ten. As ever, they are in no particular order, we think they are all number 1's!
Deadline: Thursdays at 2pm
student year group
approval for name & photo to go online
- Easter News! From Years 7, 8 and 9
- Turton’s Proud Awards
- Travel Information and Toolkits – Back to School
- TFGM Bus Services Timetable
- Northern Train Information: Return to School
- Proud Awards: This Week’s Top Ten!
- Letters to parents/carers & school staff – Reminder of the restrictions for half term
- Proud Awards: This Weeks Top Ten!