For Year 7 students, School starts at 8.50 prompt on Wednesday 4th September.
Students should join their form tutors in the Arts Theatre for assembly which begins at 8.50am.
We look forward to seeing all our new year 7 starters then.
Students in years 8, 9, 10 and 13 start back in school at 8.50am on Thursday 5th September.
Students should be in their form rooms by 8.50am.
Please remember Year 11 Target Setting Day is Wed 4th Sept.
Students only attend school for their scheduled meeting in full school uniform. The time of the appointments were given in their profile letter, please contact school if students need a reminder of their time slot.
Year 11 will begin their normal timetables on Thursday 5th September.
Year 12 are meeting at 8.50am in the Common Room of the sixth form and have induction day until 1pm.
We look forward to seeing everyone safely back in school ready for another superb year.
- School Uniform Donations / Exchange
- Year 10 Parents – Asking questions about current GCSE studies…
- Information ahead of your child’s return to school
- TFGM Timetable(s) School Bus Service 2020/2021
- Year 11 & 13 Results Information
- Turton’s Proud Awards – Celebration Week!
- Blackburn with Darwen BC School Transport – Season Tickets