We have been advised by the Safeguarding Team at Royal Bolton Hospital that they have recently experienced a number of presentations relating to children and water safety. This includes children swimming in open water and rivers, as well as children using paddling pools, left in baths etc. unattended in their home environment.
On behalf of the Children’s Safeguarding Board, please can I ask for your support in sharing these important resources, particularly at this time of year, to raise awareness with children and families in your school.
Safe for Summer Website (Water Safety)
Home Water Safety
- Year 11 Newsletter (December, 2023)
- Kenya Volunteering Trip Evening (Current Year 10/11)
- Christmas collection for our local Food Bank
- National Increase in Measles Cases
- Winter Weather Procedures (2023/24)
- Turton Parent Podcast: Episode 2
- Year 8 & 9 Curriculum and Pastoral Evening
- Anxiety Awareness Sessions for Parents