GCSE Art & Design residential visit to the Conway Centre in Anglesey
(26-28 January, 2018)
Thirty-five GCSE Art & Design students visited the Conway Centre, Anglesey, to participate in art, craft and design workshops across the weekend. Students worked with one of four artists on the theme of “East Meets West” and developed their ideas through the use of ceramics, plaster casting, layered paint, lino-printing and/or textiles.
Workshops were intensive, with students working from 9:30am – 9:30pm, resulting in some fantastic outcomes and really pushing students out of their comfort zone! Turton students were a credit to the school and great ambassadors for our Art & Design Department. All work produced throughout the weekend will be entered as part of students’ GCSE Art & Design coursework which, in turn, should raise attainment.
Default Gallery Type Template
This is the default gallery type template, located in:
If you're seeing this, it's because the gallery type you selected has not provided a template of it's own.
- Turton’s Lotto Draw – May, 2022
- The Apprenticeship Guide > (19/05/2022)
- Apprenticeship at Cohens Chemist (Bolton) > (17/05/2022)
- (09/05/2022) > Bolton at Home vacancies and apprentice open day
- (26/04/2022) > Amazon Future Engineer Bursary Scheme
- (26/04/2022) > Holiday play workers wanted
- (26/04/2022) > Aerospace Engineer Taster Weeks
- ‘Female Leaders’ Programme