13th November, 2013
Beauty and the Beast
I attended a performance of Beauty and the Beast last week.
The whole performance, both from the cast on stage and from those who looked after the scene shifting, was a credit to all those involved, pupils and staff. The stage setting was simple but very effective and changed what appeared to be effortlessly but was obviously very well planned.
Although I imagine almost everyone knew what was going to happen there was still an air of “How?”. The 6 year old sitting next to me was engrossed and not at all fidgety. I wished I had taken my grand-daughter.
A member of staff I spoke to after the performance said how wonderful it was to see pupils who did not find every day lessons easy still performing so well and being so keen to do well.
Do go to any performances the next time you get the opportunity.
- Turton Careers: National Apprenticeship Show 2021 October 19, 2021
- It’s Good to Grow! with Morrisons September 23, 2021
- Open Evening – Tuesday 28th September (2021) 5:00pm – 7:30pm September 20, 2021
- Guidance for Home to School Transport (2021) September 6, 2021
- Proud Awards (Summer Term) July 22, 2021
- Summer Curiosity 2021 July 22, 2021