13th November, 2013
Beauty and the Beast
I attended a performance of Beauty and the Beast last week.
The whole performance, both from the cast on stage and from those who looked after the scene shifting, was a credit to all those involved, pupils and staff. The stage setting was simple but very effective and changed what appeared to be effortlessly but was obviously very well planned.
Although I imagine almost everyone knew what was going to happen there was still an air of “How?”. The 6 year old sitting next to me was engrossed and not at all fidgety. I wished I had taken my grand-daughter.
A member of staff I spoke to after the performance said how wonderful it was to see pupils who did not find every day lessons easy still performing so well and being so keen to do well.
Do go to any performances the next time you get the opportunity.
- Easter News! From Years 7, 8 and 9 April 1, 2021
- Turton’s Proud Awards March 12, 2021
- Travel Information and Toolkits – Back to School March 4, 2021
- TFGM Bus Services Timetable March 1, 2021
- Northern Train Information: Return to School March 1, 2021
- Proud Awards: This Week’s Top Ten! February 26, 2021