21st October, 2013
School Governor, Marie Foley, took part in a Learning Walk of the Sixth Form last Monday, 21st October 2013. During discussion, after the walk, Marie said that she was impressed with the learning and teaching she had observed, the focused and encouraging learning environments, the excellent independent and group work and outstanding behaviour and student engagement. Relationships between staff and students in all lessons were wonderful and she said she had found Literacy to be a key strength in all the lessons she observed.
- A Letter to Parents: Start dates for September 2019 May 10, 2019
- Turton Careers (Issue #10b) – Sports Careers May 9, 2019
- Exam Preparation Materials (Y7, Y8, Y9 & Y10) May 9, 2019
- Big Money Draw Winners (May – October 2019) May 8, 2019
- Exam Preparation Evening – 8th May 2019 April 30, 2019
- Year 10 boys – Town Champions! April 8, 2019