21st October, 2013
School Governor, Marie Foley, took part in a Learning Walk of the Sixth Form last Monday, 21st October 2013. During discussion, after the walk, Marie said that she was impressed with the learning and teaching she had observed, the focused and encouraging learning environments, the excellent independent and group work and outstanding behaviour and student engagement. Relationships between staff and students in all lessons were wonderful and she said she had found Literacy to be a key strength in all the lessons she observed.
- TFGM Bus Services Timetable March 1, 2021
- Northern Train Information: Return to School March 1, 2021
- Proud Awards: This Week’s Top Ten! February 26, 2021
- Letters to parents/carers & school staff – Reminder of the restrictions for half term February 12, 2021
- Proud Awards: This Weeks Top Ten! February 12, 2021
- Proud Awards: This Weeks Top Ten! February 5, 2021