Key Stage 4 Induction Evening: Wednesday 11th September 5pm – 5.45pm, in the Arts Theatre
We would like to invite parents to a Key Stage 4 Induction Evening on Wednesday 11th September 5pm – 5.45 pm, in the Arts Theatre.
Year 10 is such an important year in high school and we would like to take this opportunity to meet with you so that we can work together to make sure your son/daughter is ‘Key Stage 4 ready’. The evening will give you ideas on how you can support your son/daughter to succeed, information on what to expect from the next two years and will set out the expectations we have of our new Key Stage 4 pupils.
The evening will cover information such as:
- GCSE courses
- Our expectations around learning, work ethic and homework
- Careers and sixth form
- Attendance and catch-up
- Reviewing, revising and revisiting work
Whilst this GCSE journey belongs to the students, it is important that home and school work together, so that the students reach their full potential and make the most of the opportunities presented to them.
We look forward to discussing this with you further on Induction Evening.
Assistant Head Teacher
- Christmas Letter to Parents (Christmas 2019)
- Revision sessions available for Year 11 students
- Criminology Diploma now available at Turton Sixth Form
- KS4 Oracy Program
- Year 11 Science & Maths Exams (Mocks /OCT)
- Year 7 Curriculum Evening
- Year 8 & 9 Curriculum Evening: Key notes
- Highlights: Year 10 Induction Evening