Key Stage 4 Induction Evening: Wednesday 11th September 5pm – 5.45pm, in the Arts Theatre
We would like to invite parents to a Key Stage 4 Induction Evening on Wednesday 11th September 5pm – 5.45 pm, in the Arts Theatre.
Year 10 is such an important year in high school and we would like to take this opportunity to meet with you so that we can work together to make sure your son/daughter is ‘Key Stage 4 ready’. The evening will give you ideas on how you can support your son/daughter to succeed, information on what to expect from the next two years and will set out the expectations we have of our new Key Stage 4 pupils.
The evening will cover information such as:
- GCSE courses
- Our expectations around learning, work ethic and homework
- Careers and sixth form
- Attendance and catch-up
- Reviewing, revising and revisiting work
Whilst this GCSE journey belongs to the students, it is important that home and school work together, so that the students reach their full potential and make the most of the opportunities presented to them.
We look forward to discussing this with you further on Induction Evening.
Assistant Head Teacher
- (09/06/2022) > Bolton College – Year 10 Taster
- (08/06/2022) > Marketing Opportunity with Dentrain
- (27/05/2022) > Finance opportunity for school/college leavers
- (25/05/2022) > HSBC Degree Apprenticeships
- Turton’s Lotto Draw – May, 2022
- The Apprenticeship Guide > (19/05/2022)
- Apprenticeship at Cohens Chemist (Bolton) > (17/05/2022)
- (09/05/2022) > Bolton at Home vacancies and apprentice open day