BTEC Health & Social care
Mrs Dickinson was previously the head of the SENCO unit at Turton School. Within this role she looked after the pupils that have special needs. In her talk she discussed the various needs of people with special needs. During her visit we looked at the specialist facilities that are available to support individuals with additional needs, this included the lift, stair lifts and a specially adapted toilet/changing room. The facilities that are available are able to help in meeting the needs of people with specialist needs. This was very interesting in seeing what provision and support is available to people with special needs at Turton School. The facilities ensure full inclusion within the school for all our students.
(Year 13, BTEC Health & Social Care Student)
- KS4 Oracy Program
- Year 11 Science & Maths Exams (Mocks /OCT)
- Year 7 Curriculum Evening
- Year 8 & 9 Curriculum Evening: Key notes
- Highlights: Year 10 Induction Evening
- KS4 Induction Evening: Wednesday 11th September, 5pm – 5.45pm
- Open Evening – Tuesday 24th September
- New Term: Important start times and information for all years.