Academic Drop In is now up and running!
Are you a parent or carer who is concerned with your child’s progress in school? Are you a pupil who feels you could benefit from extra help and guidance with school work? If so, we are now running Academic Drop In sessions regularly every week, to help support and maintain progress. These sessions will run simultaneously amongst the help given in class.
Perhaps it’s a piece of homework that is too challenging to complete, or a concept that can’t quiet be grasped, Academic Drop In is ideal for you.
No appointment is needed. You can casually turn up whenever you like and leave when you feel ready.
Give it a go! The sessions are on every:
3pm - 4pm Room L11
Yrs 7, 8 and 9.
- TFGM Timetable(s) School Bus Service 2020/2021
- Year 11 & 13 Results Information
- Turton’s Proud Awards – Celebration Week!
- Blackburn with Darwen BC School Transport – Season Tickets
- The 16-19 Bursary Fund
- The Summer and looking ahead to September…
- Team Proud’s Week Fourteen – The Final Top Ten!