Turton School is now a "Fair Achiever" school. This is the highest certification for Fairtrade schools and will run from 2016 to 2019.
‘This is a really great policy – it is clear to see that you have considered each of the requirements of the FairAchiever award and worked hard to incorporate this into your policy. This really shows how committed you are to raising awareness for Fairtrade at Turton High School. It’s great to see that you insure that Fairtrade issues and values will embed the curriculum and the culture of the school.’ - Fairtrade assessor
- Easter News! From Years 7, 8 and 9
- Turton’s Proud Awards
- Travel Information and Toolkits – Back to School
- TFGM Bus Services Timetable
- Northern Train Information: Return to School
- Proud Awards: This Week’s Top Ten!
- Letters to parents/carers & school staff – Reminder of the restrictions for half term
- Proud Awards: This Weeks Top Ten!