Year 11 Celebration Evening (9th November, 2016)
It is with great pleasure that I invite you and your son/daughter to the Year 11 GCSE Certificate Presentation Evening, to celebrate your child’s success at Turton. All certificates gained during the period 2015/2016 will be presented on this evening.
The evening will take place on Wednesday 9th November 2016 at the Cloister Suite, Holiday Inn Hotel, 1 Higher Bridge St, Bolton BL1 2EW. You will need to arrive between 6.30 pm and 6.45 pm for a prompt start at 7.00 pm. We regret that due to shortage of space we are forced to restrict invitations to parents and students only, and are unable to invite friends.
So that the necessary arrangements can be made, we ask that you reply, using the reply slip attached, by Wednesday 2nd November 2016, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, only those replying by the 2nd November will be able to collect their certificates on the evening. After Monday 14th November 2016 certificates will be available for collection at the main school reception.
We do hope that you can join us to celebrate the success of the class of 2016 and look forward to seeing you. This is a formal occasion and we ask that students dress accordingly. The bar will be open following the presentation so that students, parents and staff can socialise and catch up on recent news!
Miss N R Parry
Associate Assistant Head Teacher
Official Letter & Return Slip (Download)
- Parents’ Evenings: A New booking system (Guide)
- National Lockdown: An update from Turton’s Headteacher
- Turton Proud Awards (October 2020)
- Year 11 Newsletter (Autumn, 2020)
- Years 7,8 & 9 : Curriculum Evenings (Virtual Presentations)
- Turton Sixth Form: Student Council Magazine (Oct 2020)
- Year 10 Newsletter – Available Now
- Year 7 Curriculum Evening (October, 2020)