9th June, 2015
Health and Safety Report
Brian Northey and Pat Cannon met with Cathy Bach and Gill Burns on Wednesday, 24th June 2015 to discuss the Health and Safety Audit Feedback carried out by the Local Authority on 10th and 11th March 2015.
Many of the items detailed required immediate attention or attention within a 1-3 month timescale. Unfortunately, the Audit Report was not received until 8th June 2015.
This was immediately actioned by Gill, our Business Manager and Cathy held meetings with Heads of Departments involved, outlining points of concern. There is now a clearer understanding of roles and responsibilities relating to Health and Safety within each department.
Chart produced details the Health and Safety Roles of key staff.
Further meetings planned for early December 2015 and thereafter on a six monthly basis with a walkabout undertaken by Health and Safety Governors prior to the arranged meetings.
- Easter News! From Years 7, 8 and 9 April 1, 2021
- Turton’s Proud Awards March 12, 2021
- Travel Information and Toolkits – Back to School March 4, 2021
- TFGM Bus Services Timetable March 1, 2021
- Northern Train Information: Return to School March 1, 2021
- Proud Awards: This Week’s Top Ten! February 26, 2021