Our Ref: NRP/JH/Non Uniform
We are planning to hold a Non-Uniform Day on the last day of term, Friday 20th July 2018. All monies raised will go to the T Force charity.
As on previous occasions we ask the students to bring £1 to school by or before Friday 20th July 2018 so that they may enjoy the privilege of not wearing school uniform. This money should be given to their Group Tutor.
Any student who does not bring the money to school will be expected to wear full school uniform.
May we also remind you that extremes of clothing will be discouraged and we will not be relaxing the rules on the wearing of jewellery, nor will we be allowing coloured hair spray.
I trust that you will support us with this event.
Miss N R Parry
Associate Assistant Head Teacher
- How to use the ‘Uniquely Me’ guide to help boost your child’s self-esteem
- When your child’s anger may be linked to low self-esteem
- Photoshop-spotting: talking to your child about ‘fake’ images
- Talking to your child about why bullies bully
- How to nurture a healthy self-esteem in your child
- How to talk to your child about gender stereotypes