Exam re-sits on ParentPay (Sixth Form)
The link below is for Turton School's Summer 2018 Exam Re-sits payments Shop on ParentPay.
This facility allows you to enter and pay for the re-sits you want to sit in the next exam session - Summer 2018.
The only method of payment for examination re-sit fees is online using a debit or credit card. Payment must be made by 3.00pm on Friday 2nd February 2018. Please keep all email receipts - they are your proof of payment.
Please be sure that you correctly submit all required information to ensure we know exactly who you are, and what you are paying for. Your candidate number MUST be correct. Remember that if you do not fill in ALL the required information, the re-sit(s) will NOT be entered and you may still be charged.
- Non Uniform Day – Friday 20th July
- GCSE Art & Design: Enrichment Visit to Yorkshire
- Water Safety
- The English department KS3 Summer project showcase
- Hand over of new dining room & the start of the new academic year
- Turton Trail (Issue #8)
- Turton Trail (Issue #7)
- Turton Trail (Issue #6) – The ‘Foody Issue’