GCSE Art Exam 2017 (Art & Design)
Information to support the Year 11s with their preparation for completing Unit 1: Portfolio and Unit 2: Examination in GCSE Art & Design. The students have received these timescales in their lessons and, unlike other subjects, there will be no “revision” as such. Instead, students should be working on their practical outcomes to address the AQA Assessment Objectives.
These slides provide students access over 80 artists to support their artistic reference for Assessment Objective 1 (AO1). Students are encouraged to use this resource in school to support their collection of research for AO1.
- GCSE Media – Letter to Parents
- Pathway Choices for Year 9
- Art Enrichment visit to the Conway Centre in Anglesey (Fri 26th – Sun 28th Jan, 2018)
- External Examinations Timetable
- Year 11 Exam Preparation Evening Notes
- Year 11 Quiet Study Sessions – Timetable Available
- Exam re-sits on ParentPay (Sixth Form)
- Save the Date! Prom Fair 2018 – January 13th, 2018