Turton Sixth Form: Open Evening 2016
This event will be held on Wednesday 19th October between 6:30pm to 8pm.
An opportunity for prospective students (and parents) to visit and explore all the exciting courses and opportunities available at Turton Sixth Form.
- How to use the ‘Uniquely Me’ guide to help boost your child’s self-esteem
- When your child’s anger may be linked to low self-esteem
- Photoshop-spotting: talking to your child about ‘fake’ images
- Talking to your child about why bullies bully
- How to nurture a healthy self-esteem in your child
- How to talk to your child about gender stereotypes