Parents' Forum Meeting: 4th October, 2016
Our next Parents’ Forum will be held on Tuesday, 4th October 2016. This will replace the Forum previously scheduled for Tuesday, 8th November. Parents’ Forum is the occasion when we share our thoughts for the future as well as current progress.
Items for the meeting at 6.00 pm on Tuesday, 4th October, in the Library include:
- Feedback and discussion following the first issue of our new reports to parents.
- A sharing of ideas around developing good learning habits in students through self-discipline and personal account ability.
If you have any other items you would like to raise, please email Joanne Shaw before close of school on Monday, 3rd October 2016.
Many thanks and best regards
- (09/06/2022) > Bolton College – Year 10 Taster
- (08/06/2022) > Marketing Opportunity with Dentrain
- (27/05/2022) > Finance opportunity for school/college leavers
- (25/05/2022) > HSBC Degree Apprenticeships
- Turton’s Lotto Draw – May, 2022
- The Apprenticeship Guide > (19/05/2022)
- Apprenticeship at Cohens Chemist (Bolton) > (17/05/2022)
- (09/05/2022) > Bolton at Home vacancies and apprentice open day