21st October, 2013
School Governor, Marie Foley, took part in a Learning Walk of the Sixth Form last Monday, 21st October 2013. During discussion, after the walk, Marie said that she was impressed with the learning and teaching she had observed, the focused and encouraging learning environments, the excellent independent and group work and outstanding behaviour and student engagement. Relationships between staff and students in all lessons were wonderful and she said she had found Literacy to be a key strength in all the lessons she observed.
- Turton School & Sixth Form Closed for the Summer – Useful dates and information July 20, 2018
- Bolton Encompass July 20, 2018
- Recent updates to Snapchat (National Online Safety) July 19, 2018
- Penalty notice fines for irregular attendance at school… July 17, 2018
- Non Uniform Day – Friday 20th July July 10, 2018
- GCSE Art & Design: Enrichment Visit to Yorkshire July 10, 2018