21st October, 2013
School Governor, Marie Foley, took part in a Learning Walk of the Sixth Form last Monday, 21st October 2013. During discussion, after the walk, Marie said that she was impressed with the learning and teaching she had observed, the focused and encouraging learning environments, the excellent independent and group work and outstanding behaviour and student engagement. Relationships between staff and students in all lessons were wonderful and she said she had found Literacy to be a key strength in all the lessons she observed.
- Year 7 Curriculum Evening – Slideshow October 18, 2018
- Year 11 Mock Exam Revision Materials (2018/19) October 8, 2018
- Revised Bus route involving the PM926 October 4, 2018
- Year 7 Curriculum Evening – Wednesday 10th October, 2018 (6pm-7pm) October 1, 2018
- Author Holly Bourne – Photographs October 1, 2018
- Meet author Holly Bourne (Friday 28th September) September 21, 2018