21st October, 2013
School Governor, Marie Foley, took part in a Learning Walk of the Sixth Form last Monday, 21st October 2013. During discussion, after the walk, Marie said that she was impressed with the learning and teaching she had observed, the focused and encouraging learning environments, the excellent independent and group work and outstanding behaviour and student engagement. Relationships between staff and students in all lessons were wonderful and she said she had found Literacy to be a key strength in all the lessons she observed.
- Yubo app (formerly yellow) – Child Safety Concerns February 13, 2018
- Big Money Draw Winners – February – March – April (2018) February 13, 2018
- Year 11 February Mock Revision Pack (2018) February 7, 2018
- (GCSE Art & Design) Conway Centre Visit – Photo Gallery February 1, 2018
- Governors’ Meeting with Parents (Tuesday 6th February, 5:30pm) January 29, 2018
- Year 9 Pathways: A Celebration of GCSE Art & Design work January 26, 2018