21st October, 2013
School Governor, Marie Foley, took part in a Learning Walk of the Sixth Form last Monday, 21st October 2013. During discussion, after the walk, Marie said that she was impressed with the learning and teaching she had observed, the focused and encouraging learning environments, the excellent independent and group work and outstanding behaviour and student engagement. Relationships between staff and students in all lessons were wonderful and she said she had found Literacy to be a key strength in all the lessons she observed.
- Coffee and Chatter February 15, 2019
- Year 9 Pathways: Examples of Year 10 & 11 GCSE Art & Design February 8, 2019
- Big Money Draw (Feb, Mar, Apr – 2019) February 7, 2019
- Report: Ofsted – Short Inspection of Turton School February 5, 2019
- Year 11 February Mock Exam Revision Pack (2019) February 1, 2019
- Art & Design Residential: Anglesey 2019 January 31, 2019