Investing in Futures
We are passionate and committed to hire and develop a diverse talent.
At HSBC we aim to be a true reflection of the customers we serve and communities we operate in, which is why encouraging talent from all backgrounds to join our business is so important to us.
Opportunities at HSBC
HSBC Degree Apprenticeships
The HSBC Degree Apprenticeship programmes are a great way to start your career with one of the world’s largest banks.
Our Degree Apprenticeships offer you a full time, permanent job whilst also allowing you to study towards a BSc (Hons) in Financial Services Management, fully funded by HSBC.
This offers a real alternative to University, giving you practical work experience across 4 different areas of the banking sector and a professional qualification, all while earning a highly competitive salary.
To view and apply visit our UK Apprenticeships
Closing date: 4 June 2022
To find out more and to apply, visit UK Apprenticeships
For all apprenticeship queries please contact Apprenticeship Team
HSBC Apprenticeship Recruitment Team
HSBC Bank Plc
HSBC UK, Level 5, 1 Centenery Square, Birmingham, B1 1HQ
Mobile: 0207 832 8300
- L1, L2 and Tech aware timetable
- A-Level Exam timetable (Summer 2023)
- GCSE Exam Timetables (Summer 2023)
- Home to School Transport Consultation
- Year 11 Newsletter (March 2023)
- Specsavers Apprenticeships 2023
- Big Money Draw! (February 2023)
- Year 9 Parents’ Evening – Wednesday 1st March
- The Apprenticeship Guide – February Newsletter
- Year 7 Parents’ Evening (Thursday)
- Year 11 Newsletter (Feb 2023)
- Year 8 Parents’ Evening
- Year 7 Parents’ evening – Book now!
- Big Money Draw – December & January
- BAE Systems – Work Experience Applications 2023
- The Apprenticeship Guide: January Newsletter