We have reached the end of a very positive yet tiring term for our students. During this term, they have shown maturity beyond their years in adapting to the necessary changes, but also displayed much compassion and resilience in the way they have conducted their daily routine. We always want to celebrate these positives at Turton and so we are continuing to run the ‘Proud Awards’. Each department has nominated one student in each key stage who they feel particularly proud of. (KS3 = years 7, 8 & 9. KS4 = years 10 & 11. KS5 = years 12 & 13.)
All of our Heads of Departments once again have been completely overwhelmed with nominations from our staff, and we want parents to know this is always a tough decision to name just one student.
Well done to everyone, not only those appearing on the awards.
We are so proud of ALL Turton students.
(Assistant Head Teacher)
- Easter News! From Years 7, 8 and 9
- Turton’s Proud Awards
- Travel Information and Toolkits – Back to School
- TFGM Bus Services Timetable
- Northern Train Information: Return to School
- Proud Awards: This Week’s Top Ten!
- Letters to parents/carers & school staff – Reminder of the restrictions for half term
- Proud Awards: This Weeks Top Ten!