Information for Parents of Year 10 & Year 12 Students
Dear Year 10 Parent
This is just a quick email to let you know how well this first week back has gone.
We have been so impressed with how well year 10 students have conducted themselves on their return to school. They have been polite, cooperative, friendly to their teachers and have worked hard in their sessions, without exception.
It was an absolute pleasure to welcome them back and they have been exceptional in their behaviour and attitude this week. I can’t praise them enough.
We’re all looking forward to English next week, which I’m confident will be just as positive.
Some of you have already emailed with feedback, but please get in touch if you have any queries or feedback for us.
With best wishes,
- Industrial Action on Arriva Bus Services
- Turton Proud Awards – Summer!
- Student Travel 2022-23 with Arriva 541 Bus Service
- (09/06/2022) > Bolton College – Year 10 Taster
- (08/06/2022) > Marketing Opportunity with Dentrain
- (27/05/2022) > Finance opportunity for school/college leavers
- (25/05/2022) > HSBC Degree Apprenticeships
- Turton’s Lotto Draw – May, 2022