International Women's Day
Happy International Women’s Day to all staff.
We are in a strong position of influence, working with young people, to press for progress.
Let’s be explicit in our gender inclusivity. As well as raising awareness of all the girls around the world who are still denied the right to an education, we must make it our responsibility to ensure that our girls and boys use the privilege of their education for a better, more inclusive future that takes gender equality to its ultimate goal.
In the words of Frances McDormond, we are ‘inclusion riders’!
- NCA-CEOP’s new ‘Jessie & Friends’ resource to help keep your child safer online
- What parents need to know about 'sextortion’
- Don’t focus on the so-called ‘Momo Challenge’: educate children about online safety
- Simple life hacks if your family wants to cut back on screen time
- Low mood: a guide for parents
- Safer Internet Day 2019: How to help your child be kind to others online
- Army Engineers visit Turton – Rocket Cars!!!
- Year 11 – Week by Week – Revision Packs
- Donation of a new defibrillator unit – Kier Construction
- Coffee and Chatter
- Year 9 Pathways: Examples of Year 10 & 11 GCSE Art & Design
- Big Money Draw (Feb, Mar, Apr – 2019)
- Report: Ofsted – Short Inspection of Turton School
- Year 11 February Mock Exam Revision Pack (2019)