International Women's Day
Happy International Women’s Day to all staff.
We are in a strong position of influence, working with young people, to press for progress.
Let’s be explicit in our gender inclusivity. As well as raising awareness of all the girls around the world who are still denied the right to an education, we must make it our responsibility to ensure that our girls and boys use the privilege of their education for a better, more inclusive future that takes gender equality to its ultimate goal.
In the words of Frances McDormond, we are ‘inclusion riders’!
- When your child’s anger may be linked to low self-esteem
- Photoshop-spotting: talking to your child about ‘fake’ images
- Talking to your child about why bullies bully
- How to nurture a healthy self-esteem in your child
- How to talk to your child about gender stereotypes
- A fun tool to help your child solve online safety dilemmas
- Turton Trail (Issue #4b) Arts, Crafts & Design Careers
- Careers Programme
- Winter Weather
- Turton Trail (Issue #3b)
- Bring a bag to school – Wed 21st November 8:15am
- Big Money Draw (Nov/Dec/Jan)
- Turton School designers beat off competition from across the North West
- Turton School Event: 2017/18 GCSE Certificate Collection Event