Building Work Update - 06/03/2018
During the Spring half-term, preparation for new gas pipes and electricity supplies was carried out.
Over the next two weeks, the foundations will be completed, and once this is done, the steel frame aims to be erected by Easter – weather permitting.
- Parent Governor Election – Nominations
- Turton School Open Evening – 25th September
- Important Letter to Parents of Year 9 & 10 Students regarding School Closure
- GCSE Results Day (2018) – Photographs
- Turton School & Sixth Form Closed for the Summer – Useful dates and information
- Bolton Encompass
- Recent updates to Snapchat (National Online Safety)
- Penalty notice fines for irregular attendance at school…