Friday 24th November 2017, UNISON is holding its annual celebration day for all school support staff. Turton School celebrate the positive role of the whole school support staff team who help make our school a safe and happy place for our children to learn.
- Family banter and self-esteem: drawing the line on what is OK
- How to use the ‘Uniquely Me’ guide to help boost your child’s self-esteem
- When your child’s anger may be linked to low self-esteem
- Photoshop-spotting: talking to your child about ‘fake’ images
- Talking to your child about why bullies bully
- How to nurture a healthy self-esteem in your child