The school will be closing at 2pm for pupils on 11th July 2017 in order for staff to accommodate a staff development session which will continue until 5pm. The school day and lunchtimes will remain as normal until 2pm.
Thank you in advance for your support.
Deputy Head Teacher
- Family banter and self-esteem: drawing the line on what is OK
- How to use the ‘Uniquely Me’ guide to help boost your child’s self-esteem
- When your child’s anger may be linked to low self-esteem
- Photoshop-spotting: talking to your child about ‘fake’ images
- Talking to your child about why bullies bully
- How to nurture a healthy self-esteem in your child