Jenny McLachlan Author Event Friday 5th May 2017
We are excited to be hosting an event for popular author Jenny McLachlan, on Friday 5th May. The event will be held in the Arts Theatre from 10.00-11.10 and we are inviting girls from years 7 and 8 who we know are already fans, or who are likely to enjoy Jenny’s books, to take part.
The event is free to attend but there will be the opportunity to purchase a book for Jenny to sign and personalise. There is no obligation to buy a book but children usually treasure signed books they buy at author events and it is a great way to motivate them to go on to read more. Further information about Jenny’s books is available on our website or on Jenny’s website https://jennymclachlan.com/.
Ebb & Flo bookshop will be selling copies of all of Jenny’s books, including her new book ‘Stargazing for Beginners’. Children sometimes forget to bring money for books on the day so if you would like to pre-order a copy, please complete the tear-off slip below and return it to me with cash or cheque, made payable to ebb & flo bookshop, by Thursday 4th May. Copies will be on sale on the day as well if your child wants to wait until then to buy one.
If you have any queries you can contact me in school between 8.15 am and 4.00 pm or via email email@example.com.
Learning Resource Centre Manager
- Pathway Choices for Year 9
- Art Enrichment visit to the Conway Centre in Anglesey (Fri 26th – Sun 28th Jan, 2018)
- External Examinations Timetable
- Year 11 Exam Preparation Evening Notes
- Year 11 Quiet Study Sessions – Timetable Available
- Exam re-sits on ParentPay (Sixth Form)
- Save the Date! Prom Fair 2018 – January 13th, 2018
- Christmas Letter to Parents (2017)