Year 9 Examinations Information (2016)
Monday 13th June
|9.00am - 10.00am||Mathematics 1|
|11.30am - 12.30pm||English|
|1.30pm - 2.30pm||Science|
Exams in all other subjects will be held in lessons.
Your teacher will tell you when.
- On the day of your examination meet in the gym ten minutes before your exam is due to start and find your seat number which will be posted on the two noticeboards in the Gym. They will be different for each exam.
- DO NOT go to registration on the exam day, you will be registered in the Sports Hall.
- Bring a BLACK pen and a spare, pencil, ruler, calculator and Maths equipment for your Maths exams.
- Equipment must be in a clear plastic case.
- Please remember you are in the exam room for at least an hour, so do not drink too much water before, or during the exam. Requesting to go to the toilet disturbs other candidates.
- Plastic bottles must have their labels removed.
- Mobile phones, iPods, smart watches etc. must be switched off and left in your bag in the Gym. Under no circumstances should you take them into the Sports Hall.
- Make sure you do not take any notes into the exam room.
- If you are ill and unable to sit the exam, school should be notified by 8.45am on the day of the exam.
- When you are not in an exam on this day you will go to your normal lessons.
- Letter: Building work & reduction in kitchen facilities April 20, 2018
- Casino Night! (Raise the Roof Appeal) April 17, 2018
- Building Update #2: Bolt Tightening Ceremony March 29, 2018
- We are seeking a governor (with responsibility for Health & Safety) March 28, 2018